You are a deep thinker, you've scoured the internet, now you're ready to go beneath the surface to the good stuff
You appreciate research, facts, and the theoretical principles behind frameworks more than the hype
You've read what you could get your hands on, maybe heard about this from someone, and you know something is missing from the hype - something isn't making sense and you know there's more
Whether it is resistance to change, cultures in conflict, or dysfunctional teams, Dr. Natasha Todorovic-Cowan’s expertise includes supporting coaches, leaders, and mentors to get the best out of the people with whom they work. Rooted in 70 years of research and application, Natasha has more than 25 years of experience applying SPIRAL DYNAMICS® assessments, tools, programs, and solutions to reveal the root causes of profit problems rooted in people problems. She has delivered over 200 Spiral Dynamics Certification Trainings in more than 14 countries and designed a dozen more. Impacting clients around the globe seeking to dig into their cultural DNA, leadership, and to effect change, she helps you get to the heart of what prevents leaders, teams, coaches, mentors, and organizations from reaching their performance objectives.
As Founder of the National Values Center, Chris worked with Dr. Clare W. Graves for the last decade of his life. He implemented this work with clients worldwide in a variety of governmental, corporate, and non-profit organizations applying the work derived from the thinking of Dr. Clare W. Graves and others in understanding levels of psychological existence and their impact on human factors. He first encountered the work of Dr. Graves in the late 1970s as an associate of the Center for Values Research, as well as a faculty member at North Texas State University where he taught in communication and business. In order to introduce the work to a broader audience, he co-founded the National Values Center. He wrote the 1996 Blackwell’s book, "Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change", which remains a best seller in their management list. Along with Natasha Todorovic, he co-edited the books, "Graves: Levels of Human Existence" and "The Never Ending Quest: Clare W. Graves Explores Human Nature". He dedicated his life to implementing, teaching, and the developing the foundational materials in the Gravesian legacy. Chris and Natasha spent a year developing the Spiral Dynamics Principles program for you.
- Welcome to the Spiral Dynamics Principles Course FREE PREVIEW
- What You Need to Know About "Spiral Dynamics" FREE PREVIEW
- How to Navigate this Course FREE PREVIEW
- What is Spiral Dynamics: The 30,000 Foot Overview FREE PREVIEW
- How to Succeed with This Course: "Being There/Here"
- INSTRUCTIONS: Five Levels of Understanding Article
- READ: The Five Levels of Understanding Article FREE PREVIEW
- QUIZ: Checking In on the 5 Levels of Understanding
- REMEMBERING: ... and Forgetting Using Memory Research to Make the Most of this Material
- What is the Spiral Dynamics Principles Course About? FREE PREVIEW
- Intro to the Spiral Dynamics Mastering the Principles Course
- The SD Principles Course Intro & Content Overview
- A Message from Clare W. Graves
- QUIZ: Checking Understanding
- HISTORY PHASE 1: Evolution of the Graves Models
- History Part 1: Clare W Graves Phases of Research and Evolution of the ModelS
- QUIZ: Checking In, and What Did You Remember?
- How Talking "Values" Misses the Point with CWG's Work and Spiral Dynamics
- A Few Words on Values
- On Values: Checking Understanding
- Lesson Overview: What is in a Name
- What's in a Name?
- QUIZ: On Naming and Meaning
- The Spiral Dynamics Term/Name: Content Container Conflation
- QUIZ: On Spiral Dynamics (What is It?)
- PHASE 2: The NVC Story
- HISTORY Part 2: The NVC Story
- History Part 2: Emergence of the Color Code and the Spiral
- History Part 2: Development of the Colours
- History Part 2: Development of the Spiral Dynamics Assessments
- History Part 2: Development of the Spiral Dynamics Tools
- Of Theory, Theorists, and Theories, "Oh My!"
- QUIZ: Theory, Theorists, Theories, "Oh, my!"
- How is it Going? Checking in ...
- Overview of the Double Helix Lesson
- The Double Helix, Check it Out ...
- Evidence of the Double Helix Interaction - 9 minutes
- QUIZ: Building Memory and Retaining Ideas
- Hot Topics: The Neuro Angle and EC Theory
- EC Theory
- CWG On the Brain and His Systems
- CWG on the Brain
- Introducing Current Brain Studies
- (A Little On ...) Current Brain Studies
- QUIZ: Before You Go, What do Minds, Brains, and the Pacific Salmon Have in Common?
- Thema, Schema, and their Roles in Levels of Existence Theory
- The Poorly Understood Role of Thema and Its Importance
- QUIZ: Before You Go...
- Dimensions of Human Nature
- Before You Go ...
- The Secret Truths Behind the Idea of "Tiers"
- What Lies Behind "Tiers": Fact and Fiction
- Graves and Maslow Compared
- Human Nature Prepares for a Momentous Leap
- Reviewing Concepts and Lesson Material
- Emergent Nature of Change
- How Individuals, Groups and Societies Grow, Change, and Transform,
- QUIZ: Reviewing Change & Transformation ...
- History Part 3: NVCC
- HISTORY PHASE 3: The NVCC Story
- The NVCC Story Full Video